Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Weekend

This weekend the Lindemann family came up to see us in Cedar Rapids. Me and Amber have been friends since high school and it was a bit devastating for the both of us when I moved last year. We talked on the phone (average of 10 times a day) and/or saw each other everyday when I lived in Newton. It took some adjusting too when I moved to not have those midnight Wal-Mart trips just because the other didn't want to go by themselves, or the "hey come over and check this out I need your opinion on where this should go" and especially all the sitting at each others house and "venting" when we needed it. Hopefully one of these days we will get to move back closer to home.





Me and Amber went shopping on Saturday and much to our surprise the men kept the kids :)

I am so glad that Eric remembered to take pictures while we were gone.


They played with moon sand.(not sure where RJ was but again the men were watching the kids)



and sidewalk chalk








and the slip n slide







and later that evening we went swimming at their hotel. I forgot my camera but I am sure Amber will be posting some of those pictures on her blog. Thanks again Lindemann's for coming up to see us :)

1 comment:

amberlindemann said...

:)

had a wonderful time!, thanks for having us!

We ended up making it home in record time!

-a