Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy 6 Months Liam!

I cannot believe that Liam is 6 months already. Time sure is flying by. He is almost ready to crawl. He gets on all fours and moves his legs until he does his nose dive to the carpet. I would think it will only be a matter of weeks before he is full force getting into everything. I guess I need to start thinking about baby proofing the house. I think Jaiden is liking him more and more now that he is getting mobile. This will probably last until he starts getting into her things :) then she probably won't like him so much anymore :) I really am going to try harder to keep this thing updated. Until next time.........


1 comment:

chengqi said...

We think a contented prom dresses a smiling bridesmaid which equals a great atmosphere and wonderful wedding photographs.

Just take a look in the variety of ways brides have dressed their girls around the blush pink bridesmaid dresses Real Weddings Pinterest board - not really a frown around the corner!