Sunday, September 7, 2008

Garage Sale

As I mentioned in my previous post, I had a garage sale Saturday which was kind of a flop. I forgot about advertising it and when I remembered it was too late. I put up a few signs on roads that leads to my house but it really was a matter of drive by traffic. Anyway, Jaiden had agreed to sell some of her toys that were baby-ish and she was okay with that. In between collecting "corn-nuts" she was pulling stickers off her toys that she did not want to sell and I did not realize this until someone asked how much for one of her toys. Jaiden looked at the lady gave her an evil look and yelled "it's not for sale" and stomped off. WOW! I think I was standing there with my mouth wide open. I apologized to the lady and told her how much it was. For some reason she didn't buy it. Huh? Wonder why? As a matter of fact she didn't buy anything, she just left.

No comments: