Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nickname's

For some reason I always use nickname's for peoples names. Like I call Jaiden- Jage, Jagers ? I call my niece Reagan- Reaggie etc. I know they are made up names but again for some reason I do this. Well the cat's name is Bat. A few of the names I call him are Batty Bat, Kit Kat, and the one that just got me in trouble is batsters. Well Jaiden also likes to call the cat the names that I call him and the other night she was going through the house trying to catch the cat and saying "Come here little batsterd". Now everyone reading this say that out loud. Yep sounded just like the word. I know she was not meaning to say it so I said lets not call him batsters anymore. She asked why and I told her that I didn't think he liked being called that. She went with it. Now I just wonder how many stories she has told about the cat or how many people (at her pre-school) have asked what the cat's name is and she says "batsterd: :)

2 comments:

Collins Fam said...

Thats okay, Claire pics up stuff like that too, to say sit...she sais s*@t so it happens.

Knowbody said...

S*@t is very commonly misstaken for sit thought.