Saturday, November 15, 2008

Just A Little Catch Up

I have been out of blog mode for a couple weeks but here is a little catch up. I got my stitches out a little over a week ago, still in the boot for another week, then hopefully I can drive. I think Eric is getting tired of being my chauffeur. I am supposed to exercise it 200 times 3x's a day. What a pain in the butt. I still cannot move my toe on my own so I guess we will see what the doc says Thursday.

Jaiden was sick all last weekend with a high fever. We went to the doctor and ended up she has a UTI. Poor thing. So she is finishing up her round of antibiotics. She had to miss a Halloween party at her friends house and she was pretty upset about that but I got her a Hannah Montana diary so she was over that pretty quick. She is feeling better now so hopefully we can keep out of the doctors offices for a while.

This weekend Eric's brother and girlfriend came up so we actually have people to talk to. Today we are going to the Buck Cherry concert in Waterloo. I cannot wait. I am sooo excited. I am hoping to get some pictures tonight so I can post them. Jaiden is spending the night at a friends house for the very first time tonight. (actually it is just our next door neighbors so if she chickens out we will be home late and she can come home) She is pretty excited about that.

That is about all that has happened in the last couple weeks- not real exciting but just to let you all know I am still out here :)

1 comment:

DeAnn said...

I think I would've rather gone to the concert you went to than Metallica. I think I could've found enjoyment out of more of those songs.

Although I didn't see any pukers!