Thursday, November 20, 2008

Last Weekend

Last weekend Eric's brother and his girlfriend came up to see us. We did some shopping and tons of eating and went to the Buckcherry concert. I would post some pictures but of course I forgot my camera and I forgot the directions to the concert. Needless to say Eric wasn't very happy with me on the ride there :) Luckily he has GPS on his phone and we made it there okay.
The concert was extremely loud. They had Saving Able, Avenged Sevenfold, Buckcherry, and Shinedown. It was nice to get out and about with other adults. At this place you kind of just sat where you could find a spot and of course we get a spot that the kid (who didn't even look 21) next to us was drunker than I have ever seen anyone and by the end of the night he was puking everywhere and the guy behind us caught his hand on fire. It was a pretty interesting night.

No comments: