Tuesday, March 31, 2009

More Visitors

This past weekend Eric's mom and sister came up for a visit.
(By the way Eric is the one who took this picture and chopped his mom's head)

It always seems like the weekends go so much faster when we have visitors. They got a taste of the Iowa winter while they were here. I think we got about 6 inches of snow on Saturday, but the good thing was that by Monday it was completely gone.

While we were in the check out line at one of the many stores we visited this weekend :) Jaiden looked at me and whispered "mom there is money on the ground, can I pick it up"? She says "mom it's 5 dollars, I could buy a pet shop with that". I told her to pick it up and ask the couple in front of us if it was theirs. Of course she wouldn't do it, so I picked it up and asked them if it was theirs. They looked in their pockets and said they didn't know and the man handed the 5 dollars back to Jaiden. That made her day. We headed to Target and she got her pet shop.


Tara just signed up to sell Mary Kay and she has to do 30 facials in 30 days. So all 3 of us (yes even Eric) helped her out :)




While Tara was trying her stuff out on me we let Jaiden play in some of her own make-up. We let her do it all herself.

What do you think, a future Mary Kay consultant??







No comments: