Monday, March 30, 2009

Who's The Easter Bunny??

A couple of weekends ago we went to see the Easter Bunny. Jaiden was all pumped about it... until we got there. I don't really know what she was expecting but as soon as we got there she says "that's not the Easter Bunny, someone is just in a costume". I ignored her and we got right in, she sat on his lap got her picture taken, and got to pick an egg. We left and later that afternoon she kept asking who was that Easter Bunny. I just told her that it was one of his helpers, just like Santa has helpers too. She didn't believe me at all.. she looks at me and says the Easter Bunny is not real. I told her he was and she argued back and forth with me. Then the neighbor girl came over and they were doing pixos and Jaiden was telling her about the Easter Bunny and that he was not real. The little girl says oh yes he is how else do you think we get a present at Easter? I thought oh great my kid is going to be the kid that all the parents cannot stand because she will be spoiling it for the rest them. So I went in there to break up their little conversation and when I walked in they both at the exact same time asks "is the Easter Bunny real?" Of course I said yes. Then the neighbor girl says Jaiden he has helpers just like Santa does. Jaiden believed her and hasn't said anything about it since. So why did she not believe her own momma when I was trying to tell her the exact same thing??

No comments: