Friday, March 6, 2009

Sometimes Men Do Listen

So a few years ago me and Eric got on the topic of wedding rings. He asked me that if we ever had enough money to spend around our 10 year or 15 year etc. anniversary would I want a new (bigger) diamond wedding set. I told him that I don't think I would cause it wouldn't mean the same to me as my wedding ring does now. My wedding set is gold now and gold was I think still the majority of wedding sets when we got married 8 years ago. I did tell him however that now I wish I had a platinum or white gold... something "silver" color since now it is "in" and every other piece of jewelry I own is silver. I had just kind of said I wonder if they could make my set silver and that was the end of the conversation. Well my wonderful hubby surprised me this anniversary and had my wedding set dipped. It isn't back from the jewelers yet but I am so excited to get it. It will be white gold. I will post a picture when I get it back. When I opened my card and read what he had done I couldn't believe it. I said "I can't believe you remembered" and he said "I can listen when I want too". Hmmmm I will have to remember that :)

No comments: