Thursday, October 2, 2008

1 Week From Friday


Next Friday Oct 10 Disney Playhouse Live is coming to Cedar Rapids and we are going. I haven't told Jaiden yet because I want to keep my sanity but she is going to be sooooo excited when we go. She is at the age where when you tell her we are going to do something she likes to know how many minutes until we get to do it and I don't feel like telling her a week's worth of minutes until time. I will probably tell her Thursday evening. This will be her first time to see something like this and I can't wait for her reaction. Jaiden's friend Madison and her mom and dad are going so she will have someone to share the "little kid" excitement with while they watch.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Tell Handy Manny Grady says HI!!

amberlindemann said...

Can't wait to see pictures...

hint, hint!

:)
-amber

Stephanie R said...

Amber- I got the hint. I am planning on taking some and posting them :)

Tell Grady I will try to get a pic of Handy Manny and post it too :)