Monday, October 27, 2008

I've Been Tagged

The rules go like this:
1. Post the rules on your blog.
2. Write 6 random things about yourself.
3. Tag 6 people at the end of your post(or as many as you want)
4. If you are tagged, do it and pass the tag along.
5. Enjoy


1. I LOVE to have my hair brushed, played with, etc. (Jaiden and I play beauty shop a lot)

2. I have always said I would like to have 3 kids but with Jaiden turning 5 in December, I still don't feel ready for #2 yet. Huh?

3. If we had a chance to move closer to Newton, we would do it in a heartbeat. You don't realize how much you miss the little things until you move 6 hours away.

4. I start thinking and planning out what to buy for Christmas in August.

5. Anytime I make or order something with meat in it, I pick it out and do not eat it. examples- chicken Alfredo, I don't eat the chicken, spaghetti- I don't eat the hamburger, etc. But if I have a hamburger or chicken breast I can eat the meat? Weird I know.

6. My favorite TV show is CSI- I love the weekends spike has the marathons :)

I like Aubrey's idea from Just Me & My Boys. I am not going to tag anyone (your welcome Amber) I just want whoever reads to drop in and say hi.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I've been keeping up with you too! Don't you just love how addicting it is?