Sunday, October 26, 2008

I Can't Believe My Eyes!

I have been on the couch since Thursday and the house is spotless. Eric has kept the kitchen clean, the whole house (including the basement) has been vacuumed twice, he has Jaiden trained to pick up after herself- bedroom, toy room, and take her plates to the sink after eating, and today I watched Eric take the vacuum along the corners, ceiling, and baseboards getting the spiderwebs. I couldn't believe my eyes. I asked him to get me the camera so I could take his picture to put it on my blog and he gave me the most evil look and said "I don't think so". Wonder what he is so grouchy about :) No really he hasn't even complained once!

Tomorrow at 8 am is my follow-up with the doctor for my foot. We have the camera ready to take a pic of what it looks like. I have no idea the size of the incision or how many stitches there are. I know, I know, now you are on the edge of your seat and can't wait until tomorrow :)

No comments: