Monday, October 20, 2008

Some Bad News!

Well, I went to the foot doctor today thinking that they could re-open my wound and fix the tendon and they couldn't. So I am scheduled for surgery on Thursday morning. YUCK! I am not excited at all. The doctor said that the tendon is like a "rubber band" and since the tendon is in two, it went further up me foot and further down my toe and now he cannot just re-open the cut already there and fix it, he has to make a new incision (the opposite way) to re-attach it. So I am on the couch for 4 straight days. Again something I am not excited about. I should be able to go back to work on Monday. I have an appt and he will decide to release me or not then. So if anyone has any ideas what a person could do while laying on the couch for 4 days, let me know :)

No comments: