Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sick Day

I hate it when kids are sick. I picked Jaiden up from daycare at 1:30 yesterday afternoon and she has been sleeping ever since. She says the only thing that hurts is her head. She always says her head hurts when she has a fever and then when she gets a high fever she pukes. So I have no idea what is wrong with her. It is 8:30 a.m. now (and still sleeping) and she had gotten up about 7 times for about 10 minutes each to puke or poop and then says she is tired and going back to bed. Even when she is sick she is a sharp thinker. Since she has had fever I have been trying to keep Tylenol in her. I gave her a dose in one of the 10 minutes "breaks" that she was up and she went to the living room. I walked in and she was laying with her head hanging over the couch upside down and whining that her head hurt so bad. I told her to sit up because laying like that is making it hurt worse. She sat up and looked at me and said how else am I supposed to get the medicine to my head. She went on to inform me that when she takes her medicine it goes to her belly and her belly does not hurt it is her head that hurts and laying like that would make the medicine go to her head :)

Maybe since I am home with her today I can get caught up on housework and get some Disney Live posted.

No comments: