Friday, October 24, 2008

Thanks For The Pretty's

I just wanted to tell everyone thanks for the calls, texts, emails, balloons, candy, flowers and fruit. They really do brighten up a room and make me feel a little better :)It has officially been 24 hours since I have been helpless. Eric has done a wonderful job cooking, cleaning, laundry, and helping me up and down to the bathroom and getting up in the middle of the night with me. He has done more in the last few days helping than he has the 7 1/2 years we have been married :) (now he has shown me that he can do it so I hope he is not expecting to stop when I get better). Here are some pics of the stuff I have got.




This is from my mom and dad and brothers wishing they could be here with me :) Now I hope I can keep it alive.










These balloons are from Eric's New Media Team at Yellowbook. In the bag was 10 full size candy bars :) They are the "coolest" ;)






And this is from Chris, Jessica, and Claire Collins. This is from Edible Arrangements. This is one of the coolest places I have seen. I love fruit!



Thanks Again Everyone!

No comments: